Scythistical #Artisan
Post: #7
I wouldn't say your vote is worthless, as it can help chamge the choice of admins. Which is why, even though I'm not staff anymore (though I have a bit more trust than some other players...? I dunno), I still voice my opinion. I suggest you do it more!

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 12-03-201208:08 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by VlperX - 12-04-201209:08 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 12-05-201205:40 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 12-05-201206:08 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by VlperX - 12-05-201209:37 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by dark_assassin85 - 12-20-201201:32 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 12-20-201210:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)