iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder
Post: #1
[color=#006400]How long have you been playing Minecraft?[/color]
As long as the grass has been green. But as for this server? Damn long, if I don't say so mahself.

[color=#006400]How much time do you give to Minecraft?[/color]
Alot, to put it in one word.

[color=#006400]How much of that time is for building rather than survival?[/color]
I prefer building over PURE Survival, but I have build things such as my town on MainWorld.

[color=#006400]This application requires at least one example of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best build.[/color]
[Image: ]

[Image: ]

Do you like penguins?


[color=#FF0000]Nope.[/color][hr]
EDIT: Saint wants me to put what I want to make in Asyr, so here it goes: I plan to build a bigger, better town, help Geist, Mikey, and Min with important stuffs, build the Faction check-in gates, and more.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 12-15-201208:32 AM
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by Saintethan - 12-15-201209:08 AM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by BlackMajor - 12-15-201201:50 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by Saintethan - 12-15-201211:45 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by VlperX - 12-15-201202:49 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by VlperX - 12-17-201202:25 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by BlackMajor - 12-17-201210:30 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by Saintethan - 12-18-201206:51 AM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by mikey288 - 12-18-201211:45 AM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by OMGBACONROFL - 12-19-201209:46 AM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by mikey288 - 12-19-201201:16 PM,
RE: iRzPWNzrRBLX #Builder - by Saintethan - 12-19-201210:38 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)