Saint Ethan
Post: #6
I don't get it

What was the question? I went to go eat dinner after going along with e'rryone saying you were awesome. Then you apparently asked me something, I missed it, and I fell asleep.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Saint Ethan - by darkspin - 12-14-201212:44 PM,
RE: Saint Ethan - by OMGBACONROFL - 12-14-201207:40 PM,
RE: Saint Ethan - by VlperX - 12-14-201208:06 PM,
RE: Saint Ethan - by Scythistical - 12-14-201208:07 PM,
RE: Saint Ethan - by VlperX - 12-14-201208:08 PM,
RE: Saint Ethan - by Saintethan - 12-14-201210:27 PM
RE: Saint Ethan - by mikey288 - 12-14-201210:44 PM,
RE: Saint Ethan - by darkspin - 12-15-201204:22 AM,
RE: Saint Ethan - by Saintethan - 12-15-201205:54 AM,
RE: Saint Ethan - by darkspin - 12-15-201207:00 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)