Post: #16
12-14-201207:03 AM
From what I can tell I can use homes again, I'll ask paper about it when he wakes up.
But now I feel like a complete moron because I think I was just getting the command wrong, I was originally trying to use "/sethome number", which I'm sure as hell worked before, but I decided to use my brain and tried "sethome homenumber" and "/home homenumber" which both worked.
But as I said, I'll ask paper before I start apologizing and feeling like a complete idiot.
But now I feel like a complete moron because I think I was just getting the command wrong, I was originally trying to use "/sethome number", which I'm sure as hell worked before, but I decided to use my brain and tried "sethome homenumber" and "/home homenumber" which both worked.
But as I said, I'll ask paper before I start apologizing and feeling like a complete idiot.
oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]

