Thread Closed 
Aaron Vue Moderator
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator?
I want to be a moderator because then I can help the new guys even more and make sure everyone having a good time. But when someone is swearing and just fighting with the other players I have the power to tell them to calm down and listen to me.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
To be a good moderator of course your going to have to be kind and make sure everyone is having fun.

Have you played at least 80 hours?
I've played somewhere around 130 Hours xD. Also I joined in the summer :P

Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.
Well basically what I do on the sever is give the new people help and items needed to start out. And i just build house rooms such as bathroom and kitchens. This sever is the best one out of 30 I tried. The other severs don't give you any freedom and plus the admins such as Feffog, Black, and Darkspin are badass.

Anything we should know about?
I'm online once in a while these days.

Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.
Well I think that my buddies Black,Feffog and Darkspin trust me since
I was one of their first members to the sever.

If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?
Gawd no unless like its a admin vs admin thing for fun.

Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?
Really pshhh fine I'll try to be online more often.

If we deem your application good, and there is a position available (they free up from resignation, demotion, inactivity.), we will accept you, and when we can, we will promote you.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Aaron Vue Moderator - by aaronvue - 04-30-201206:43 AM
RE: Aaron Vue Moderator - by mrminority - 04-30-201207:21 AM,
RE: Aaron Vue Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-30-201208:06 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)