Scythistical #Artisan
Post: #4
If he were to do much more building (not that staff do that anymore)... I'd say he'd be artisan-worthy. Much more responsible and mature than he was six months ago? YES.

Is he active during most, if not all, timezones now? Actually, yes! I see him on all the time now, and all of his hours are legit. Never once has he gone AFK besides that one time in the corrupted chunk.

Does he understand WorldEdit more than [size=xx-small]Alec[/size] most players, finally? More or less. Plus, his computer's processing power is primitive, to say the least, so I think he'd actually avoid using the more powerful commands.

Saint, vat are ye doing, stawp this nonsense? I don't fucking know, I'm going to regret this later.

Just my thoughts. I hope they help you guys make your desicion.

Ob a very unrelated note, would you like me to turn your signature into something more... classy? I have recently started doing graphic design in GIMP, and I wanna practice on your signature. The quote and Minecraft shits will still be there.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 12-03-201208:08 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by VlperX - 12-04-201209:08 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 12-05-201205:40 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 12-05-201206:08 AM
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by VlperX - 12-05-201209:37 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by dark_assassin85 - 12-20-201201:32 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 12-20-201210:35 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)