Scythistical #Artisan
Post: #1
Shit just got [i]oatmeal[/i].

[color=#DAA520][b][i][size=medium]Why do you want to be an Artisan?[/size][/i][/b][/color]
Look, I can't really say much that hasn't been said in every other application, I really do really want to help out the server a bit more, I mean fuck, I applied for Moderator for a reason* but now after being Moderator for quite a few months I learned there's really a limit on how I can help people. Yes, I'm not bullshitting you, I do help people now. [size=xx-small](*becauseallthestaffarefuckinguselessimeanvenasaur)[/size]

[color=#DAA520][size=medium][b][i]What do you think it takes to be a good Artisan?[/i][/b][/size][/color]
It takes quite a bit of dedication and a damn good amount of know-how about the server and what goes on during the day, a decent knowledge on how to use World Edit and a majority of their more important commands like /cake and /impregnate.

[color=#DAA520][b][i][size=medium]Have you played at least 200 hours?[/size][/i][/b][/color]
Nice joke, there's no way I'd have 200 hours, I think I've only got about 918 hours, sorry. D;

[color=#DAA520][b][i][size=medium]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/size][/i][/b][/color]
Myself? I'm still an arrogant prick on this server like I was 4 weeks ago but now I actually help people, contrary to popular belief.

Gameplay? lol, no staff actually play this game

Server? I think it's a pretty neat place, there's quite a few neat people around that are ok to converse with, though that Major guy is a huge dragon and likes ruining my fun.

[color=#DAA520][b][i][size=medium]Anything we should know about?[/size][/i][/b][/color]
I've got Christmas holidays coming up and I'm going to be spending time with my grandfather for quite a few weeks so I'll be inactive from the server for a bit.

[color=#DAA520][b][i][size=medium]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you?[/size][/i][/b][/color]
Viper did on my first app and Min did on my second app, though I doubt those count for shit at this point anyway.

[color=#DAA520][b][i][size=medium]If confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/size][/i][/b][/color]
I do.

[b][color=#DAA520][i][size=medium]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/size][/i][/color][/b]
I do, though if I have to go away for that length of time I will try and leave some sort of notification of it beforehand.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 12-03-201208:08 PM
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by VlperX - 12-04-201209:08 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Scythistical - 12-05-201205:40 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 12-05-201206:08 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by VlperX - 12-05-201209:37 AM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by dark_assassin85 - 12-20-201201:32 PM,
RE: Scythistical #Artisan - by Saintethan - 12-20-201210:35 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)