Post: #9
11-27-201208:51 PM
My position was this;
I couldn't really remember why or how and what whatnot.. so I figured if I've forgotten, then I don't really have an issue with him coming back, personally anyway. If it were just me, I would leave him unbanned and give him another chance. After all, banning him again is easy as '/ban fuckwad'
Despite having the power to override Bacon, I won't because that's just disrespectful. I don't want admins who have to ask me every step of the way if they should ban or pardon someone. Being admin for me, requires common sense and the ability to think for yourself so I respect all my admins to make their own decisions.
I couldn't really remember why or how and what whatnot.. so I figured if I've forgotten, then I don't really have an issue with him coming back, personally anyway. If it were just me, I would leave him unbanned and give him another chance. After all, banning him again is easy as '/ban fuckwad'
Despite having the power to override Bacon, I won't because that's just disrespectful. I don't want admins who have to ask me every step of the way if they should ban or pardon someone. Being admin for me, requires common sense and the ability to think for yourself so I respect all my admins to make their own decisions.