Post: #5
11-20-201211:57 AM
Aight, want to know why I keep on trying? (Saint asked, just sayin'.)
Because this server, is the only one I have fun on. Really. And I try to get along, apply like EVERYONE else, and what happens? I GET SHOT DOWN. And I die in a fiery crash. I don't want to end up like Jakpet. But if you just give me a chance, I'l be sure to do my best with Moderator rank.
Because this server, is the only one I have fun on. Really. And I try to get along, apply like EVERYONE else, and what happens? I GET SHOT DOWN. And I die in a fiery crash. I don't want to end up like Jakpet. But if you just give me a chance, I'l be sure to do my best with Moderator rank.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
