iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod
Post: #1
[color=#FF0000]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color]
I thought I would give it another try.

[color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color]
To be on a lot, good leadership, and past experience.

[color=#FF0000]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color]
Yes, at least a bit over [color=#0000CD]100[/color].

[color=#FF0000]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color]
I, am Pwnzr, the "Master of Redstone Disaster", and a owner of a, W.I.P Hamachi Server. (Experience! BAM) I think of the server as a breakplace from my building on SSP (Forvever Alone D:).

[color=#FF0000]Anything we should know about?[/color]
I have a server, so I won't ALWAYS be on like normal players.

[color=#FF0000]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/color]
MAYBE Min, other than that, no. Please post if you do though!

[color=#FF0000]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color]
Yes.

[color=#FF0000]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color] I agree.

That's my entry. Thank you for reading.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-20-201209:19 AM
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by VlperX - 11-20-201209:56 AM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by Saintethan - 11-20-201211:28 AM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 11-20-201211:57 AM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by VlperX - 11-20-201209:17 PM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by AngelZ - 11-20-201210:15 AM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by Scythistical - 11-20-201212:47 PM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-20-201203:07 PM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by RaperisPacist - 11-20-201204:05 PM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by Scythistical - 11-20-201206:56 PM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by Saintethan - 11-20-201210:23 PM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by Scythistical - 11-21-201208:08 AM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by Saintethan - 11-21-201211:23 AM,
RE: iRzpWNzrRBLX/Pwnzr #Mod - by darkspin - 12-15-201207:26 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)