Post: #4
11-19-201210:04 PM
Scratch that, I see no viable reason not to update. Will do very soon.
| Should we update to 1.4.4 now or wait till Bukkit releases it's first Recommended Build? | |||
| Yeah I'd rather wait... just to be safe and whatnot. | 6 | ||
| Actually I'd rather take the chances and update now. I trust you'll look after any and all problems that arise as fast as you can. | 0 | ||
| 6 vote(s) | |||
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
1.4.4 Update
|
|
Post: #4
11-19-201210:04 PM
Scratch that, I see no viable reason not to update. Will do very soon.
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
1.4.4 Update - by VlperX - 11-15-201210:34 PM,
RE: 1.4.4 Update - by Saintethan - 11-16-201208:57 AM,
RE: 1.4.4 Update - by VlperX - 11-19-201209:12 PM,
RE: 1.4.4 Update - by VlperX - 11-19-201210:04 PM
|