SaintEthan #Builder
Post: #8
Kay. Understood. [hr]
Quote:Think of Mason as a whitelist to Asyr. When your application is accepted, you'll be given permissions to warp to Asyr and fly around but you will not have any build permissions; it will be completely locked down. When you think of something to build, first do a draft in the Creative World and then present it to an Admin whom'll decide if it should be added. You will then be allocated a region in a specific area.

Okay, got it. Now, for the town I hope to build (NowWhat)... should I just do the house designs in the Creative World? I've already done that, all I need is a region in Asyr to build it in.[hr]
And yes, I do realize that you have not approved me yet. I'm simply explaining what I plan to do.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-18-201208:23 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-18-201208:25 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-18-201208:27 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-18-201210:52 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-18-201211:54 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by mrminority - 11-18-201201:19 PM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by VlperX - 11-18-201202:30 PM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-19-201209:43 AM
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by VlperX - 11-19-201209:01 PM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-19-201211:44 PM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-20-201206:54 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)