Mr.Minority #Lead Admin
Post: #15
All Admins can promote/demote now anyway. That was the original idea.. I just completely forgot to add the new permissions when I changed the plugin.

And as long as I write the permissions, no one gets OP unless they have complete access and can OP themselves anyway. That's Darkspin, BlackMajor, and me. I see OP as an insult to the effort I put into permissions.

I guess LeadAdmin is an extra step, one short from the top other than Owner.. I never thought about the possibility of other's getting there, but I owe a lot to Admins like Minority.. speaking of, I need to know what you want your prefix to be.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by mrminority - 10-31-201211:19 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by Scythistical - 10-31-201201:34 PM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by RaperisPacist - 10-31-201204:44 PM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by mikey288 - 11-01-201204:13 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-01-201207:27 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by Saintethan - 11-01-201207:36 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by BlackMajor - 11-01-201206:17 PM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by Saintethan - 11-02-201205:37 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by mrminority - 11-02-201207:44 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by RaperisPacist - 11-06-201202:22 PM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by VlperX - 11-17-201212:52 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by Saintethan - 11-18-201207:28 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-18-201210:58 AM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by mrminority - 11-18-201212:03 PM,
RE: Mr.Minority #Lead Admin - by VlperX - 11-18-201202:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)