SaintEthan #Builder
Post: #3
What picture? The only pictures I placed were the two PENGUIN VS OWL pics... yes, they were jokes, but the question was meant as a joke anyway. If you mean the video, then that is appearing fine for me.[hr]
Also, I have a bit of a question about this rank: Is this actual, global [color=#800000][Mason][/color] rank, or just one for building and fixing Asyr? This application was meant for the latter.[hr]
Some of my other favorite builds:

[Image: ]
Shipwreck Island, originally built by me, and rebuilt by BlueVertro and Jojo. The original had been griefed and I gave up on it after not being able to find the culprit.

[Image: ]
Tennis Royale, a game of reflexes, patience, and enchanted hoes. Second counter was broken by a WorldGuard region change, other is working fine.
Seven segment display design by Geistwolke. A section of my display design can be seen next to the minigame, decommissioned by lava upon being broken by the 1.3 update. If there's one thing I hate worse then failing my creations, it's having to take them apart.

[Image: ]
An overview of my current creative plot. Proof that I can absolutely not be organized when no one is watching.

What do I specialize in? I'd have to say town design. Perhaps not town [i]management[/i], but certainly thinking up creative concepts for cities and towns. I am the proud copyright owner of over fifteen town names. In Asyr, other than creating dungeons, I hope to use this rank to create a coal-mining town called "NowWhat," which will be located in a swamp.

What is my motto when my redstone goes haywire?
[Image: ][hr]
Ergh, the Dynmap screenshots failed. Still in the general area, at least.

But the eight encounter designs that I made for the Adventure Multiplex (shown in the video of my original post) are still my favorites.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-18-201208:23 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-18-201208:25 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-18-201208:27 AM
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-18-201210:52 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-18-201211:54 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by mrminority - 11-18-201201:19 PM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by VlperX - 11-18-201202:30 PM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-19-201209:43 AM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by VlperX - 11-19-201209:01 PM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-19-201211:44 PM,
RE: SaintEthan #Builder - by Saintethan - 11-20-201206:54 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)