Publicity/Advertising.
Post: #15
HA

I take pride in my ability to grief/hack proof my servers. My number one reason for running a server at all is to provide a platform for creativity. I can only do that successfully if I put time into setting the server up to compete against griefing.

I love seeing grief parties show up only to leave in the first minute or so because they give up trying to grief/hack. Even if they do grief an area, we have LogBlock.

So basically, we're more than ready to advertise to griefers. I say bring em on!

But on that matter, I'm not concerned with advertising till Asyr is released. I want the release to be big.. with a youtube video and everything. But that's far off. We're still building and organising plugins.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Publicity/Advertising. - by RaperisPacist - 10-05-201211:53 PM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by Saintethan - 10-06-201205:04 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by mikey288 - 10-06-201206:16 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by mrminority - 10-06-201211:23 PM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by Saintethan - 10-06-201211:51 PM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by mikey288 - 10-07-201203:19 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by Saintethan - 10-07-201209:16 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by mikey288 - 10-07-201212:12 PM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by Saintethan - 10-08-201203:03 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by OMGBACONROFL - 10-15-201207:41 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by Saintethan - 10-16-201210:56 PM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by Snowy - 10-21-201202:38 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by RaperisPacist - 10-21-201208:01 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by Saintethan - 10-21-201210:24 AM,
RE: Publicity/Advertising. - by VlperX - 11-18-201203:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)