There are a few who are definitely getting Mason on Asyr.. you're one of them ;)
I'm going to set up the rank in an hour or so then get to building the Snowy faction city.
Sorry about the wait on Asyr, but I want it to be done properly. I never ever ever said it'd be released by a certain time. Oh wait, yes I did... once... but then things changed into what they are now.. we've still got a lot of work to do.
Your name is on my list for Mason
> I know these apps are supposed to be voted on.. but it's obvious with some of our players.. does anyone object to this approval?
I'm going to set up the rank in an hour or so then get to building the Snowy faction city.
Sorry about the wait on Asyr, but I want it to be done properly. I never ever ever said it'd be released by a certain time. Oh wait, yes I did... once... but then things changed into what they are now.. we've still got a lot of work to do.
Your name is on my list for Mason
> I know these apps are supposed to be voted on.. but it's obvious with some of our players.. does anyone object to this approval?