Futashy #mason
Post: #1
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
just about to hit the big 4 digits on the server.
Minecraft overall, somewhere in the 5 digits.


How much time do you give to Minecraft?
Approximately half of my spare time.
Considering I don't study, that's a lot.

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
I'm the proud mother of ~8 ponies, and the father of the mother of god (celestia). Leaving my town out of this, it's needless to say I build quite the shittonishly.

This application requires at least one example of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best build. Go look at the flatworld dynmap, scroll slightly right. see the celestia and be amazed.
I'm just too lazy to actually find out how to attach files so meh.

Do you like penguins?
Penguins are the living embodiment of satan, so of course I love my children.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Futashy #mason - by RaperisPacist - 11-16-201208:37 PM
RE: Futashy #mason - by VlperX - 11-16-201208:53 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)