Post: #1
11-16-201212:35 PM
Getting this out of the way. I'm at a library and can't be bothered to type out a long app. So if you would like a better one ask me and I'll redo it when I have time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since... 1.2.6... A long time, lets go with that. (This was Alpha build 1.2)
How much time do you give to Minecraft?
I used to quite a bit, I dropped off the earth with the promise of Asyr and actually quit playing entirely while waiting. When I used to play it was several hours a day though.
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
ALL OF IT. Building is the one thing in Minecraft I love the most, only second maybe to redstone, but that is close and debatable.
This application requires at least one example of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best build.
Erm... See Niagra's Mansion. It's a warp somewhere. Interior design was the focus. That was near entirely done in survival with Admin shop. Come at me. I'm working on a newer nature house right now for my survival fox den but it's not ready to reveal.
Do you like penguins?
No. Honestly, they are black, cold, and not nearly as cute as foxes :)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since... 1.2.6... A long time, lets go with that. (This was Alpha build 1.2)
How much time do you give to Minecraft?
I used to quite a bit, I dropped off the earth with the promise of Asyr and actually quit playing entirely while waiting. When I used to play it was several hours a day though.
How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
ALL OF IT. Building is the one thing in Minecraft I love the most, only second maybe to redstone, but that is close and debatable.
This application requires at least one example of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best build.
Erm... See Niagra's Mansion. It's a warp somewhere. Interior design was the focus. That was near entirely done in survival with Admin shop. Come at me. I'm working on a newer nature house right now for my survival fox den but it's not ready to reveal.
Do you like penguins?
No. Honestly, they are black, cold, and not nearly as cute as foxes :)
