Should we update to 1.4.4 now or wait till Bukkit releases it's first Recommended Build?
Yeah I'd rather wait... just to be safe and whatnot.
100.00%
6
Actually I'd rather take the chances and update now. I trust you'll look after any and all problems that arise as fast as you can.
0%
0
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1.4.4 Update
Post: #2
Someone needs to make a list of the top phrases used on Darkspin. "Whatnot" would be Viper's number one. Anyway, yes, I voted to wait a while.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
1.4.4 Update - by VlperX - 11-15-201210:34 PM,
RE: 1.4.4 Update - by Saintethan - 11-16-201208:57 AM
RE: 1.4.4 Update - by VlperX - 11-19-201209:12 PM,
RE: 1.4.4 Update - by VlperX - 11-19-201210:04 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)