Zahn97 #Artisan
Post: #6
So soon?
Ambitious.

My trust isn't easily restored, that should be quite clear. If you didn't have trusted admins declaring they trust you, I would probably be telling you to fuck off in this post. As of your recent return to the server, and your most recent promotion to Moderator, I haven't heard or witnessed any issues with you.. so that's a large factor in your favour.

So at present, I'm more concerned with your ability to follow protocol when using the big plugins, plus your common sense. I'm just finishing a project unrelated to Minecraft this week, but after, I'll be on the server more - take two weeks to prove to me you can't possibly be a liability.

I also want BlackMajor's opinion, but [b]the final decision is mine[/b].
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zahn97 #Artisan - by AngelZ - 11-08-201209:58 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by Saintethan - 11-08-201210:00 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by WizardWolke - 11-08-201210:03 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by xxDraa - 11-08-201210:16 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by mrminority - 11-08-201210:29 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by VlperX - 11-08-201207:58 PM
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by AngelZ - 11-08-201208:48 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by penguinamm - 11-09-201206:46 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by BlackMajor - 11-09-201207:41 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by mikey288 - 11-13-201210:43 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by Saintethan - 11-13-201212:18 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by AngelZ - 01-08-201310:15 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-08-201311:48 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by AngelZ - 01-08-201312:42 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)