Zahn97 #Artisan
Post: #1
[b]Why do you want to be a Artisan?[/b]
I want to be Artisan, so that I may be able to use tools such as Worldedit, and Creative Gamemode. I want be an Artisan so that I may be able to help player much more often and do many more things in order to aid players.

[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Artisan?[/b]
I think that with the new title and rank, comes new responsibility, you must be able to use world edit and world guard, as well as be able to detect greifers and session stealers. You must also be much more patient and be willing to help and offer advice and help to new players as well as some old ones :P, an Artisan should also spend a good amount of time on the server during the day.

[b]Have you played at least 200 hours?[/b]
Of Course, plus my old account, nearly making 400 hours.

[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/b]
I'm Zahn, I used to be an asshole and a prick, which caused me to lose my Artisan rank but I am now reapplying for the rank and ready to make Darkspin my home again, I love guns women, and I love minecraft, I plan on doing some amazing things in my future such as Computers and becoming completely fluent in the French language, my gameplay has been amazing on the server with help from Min, Geist, Scy, and Mikey.

[b]Anything we should know about?[/b]
I have a third nipple, and I have an amazing singing voice.

[b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/b]
Mikey, xDra, and Min.

[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]
Of course.
[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Artisan rank will be revoked?[/b]
I do.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zahn97 #Artisan - by AngelZ - 11-08-201209:58 AM
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by Saintethan - 11-08-201210:00 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by WizardWolke - 11-08-201210:03 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by xxDraa - 11-08-201210:16 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by mrminority - 11-08-201210:29 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by VlperX - 11-08-201207:58 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by AngelZ - 11-08-201208:48 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by penguinamm - 11-09-201206:46 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by BlackMajor - 11-09-201207:41 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by mikey288 - 11-13-201210:43 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by Saintethan - 11-13-201212:18 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by AngelZ - 01-08-201310:15 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by OMGBACONROFL - 01-08-201311:48 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Artisan - by AngelZ - 01-08-201312:42 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)