Thread Closed 
Players demoted?
Post: #1
Penguinamm, messages me at 12:35 East American Time 3:35 in Sydney AUS., and he says too me he has been demoted on the server, I thought for sure it was just maybe an admin trolling him a bit, but another player in his town was also demoted.

I don't know about any other players but I know for a fact that:
Peguinamm and Soccerplayer3 was merchant before this time.

I have some photo evidence:
[Image: ]
Soccer being Merchant: Taken on 11/1

[Image: ]
Soccer now being peanut: Taken on 11/3

What is going on? Something to do with Penguinamm becoming Mayor or something?
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Players demoted? - by AngelZ - 11-04-201202:44 AM
RE: Players demoted? - by Eleves_202 - 03-05-201309:22 PM,
RE: Players demoted? - by VlperX - 03-05-201309:51 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)