Post: #11
11-03-201210:48 AM
Well that's a relief.
I'm beginning to think the greeting message and the inventory bug are two separate problems.. it only makes sense that way.. from something that makes little sense.
MultiInv gives you a creative inventory and a survival basically.. and per each world if configured that way. So when your gamemode changes, your inventory changes with it. I updateed Multiverse to a dev to work with 1.4.2 and it completely changed the format of the configs and added a few things.. it also reset the Creative FlatWorld to Survival.. I set it back and it stayed SV for a bit.. now it works.. so strange but this is what to expect from Dev builds.
I'm beginning to think the greeting message and the inventory bug are two separate problems.. it only makes sense that way.. from something that makes little sense.
MultiInv gives you a creative inventory and a survival basically.. and per each world if configured that way. So when your gamemode changes, your inventory changes with it. I updateed Multiverse to a dev to work with 1.4.2 and it completely changed the format of the configs and added a few things.. it also reset the Creative FlatWorld to Survival.. I set it back and it stayed SV for a bit.. now it works.. so strange but this is what to expect from Dev builds.
