OK. WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME?!
I WILL DO [b][i][u]ANYTHING[/b][/i][/u] SO I CAN PLAY ON THIS SERVER! BECAUSE IT IS A GREAT SERVER AND I REALLY ENJOY IT! I KNOW I SREWED UP MORE THAN ONCE! OK! I. ADMIT. IT![hr]
not pity card. understand how u would feel if u have been tempbanned then then that hope crushed by being permabanned. and guys. please i will do anything, i will just mind myself. i was looking forward to asyr.
I WILL DO [b][i][u]ANYTHING[/b][/i][/u] SO I CAN PLAY ON THIS SERVER! BECAUSE IT IS A GREAT SERVER AND I REALLY ENJOY IT! I KNOW I SREWED UP MORE THAN ONCE! OK! I. ADMIT. IT![hr]
not pity card. understand how u would feel if u have been tempbanned then then that hope crushed by being permabanned. and guys. please i will do anything, i will just mind myself. i was looking forward to asyr.
