moderator complaint
Post: #18
About 3 or 4 days of me being back going on the server in between League and now I'm seeing the funniest complaints. I think in the recording Zahn stopped when he left at first but I carried on, I couldn't upload mine because half of it my main audio was my TV, so it recorded my TV and not my headset's audio from skype, but halfway into it when Zahn paused recording until a few minutes after he came back I fixed it. He tried saying he was going to /report the server/ which is practically impossible, since there isn't even a reason to try and do an impossible action apart from "they didn't want me there for what I did and said, and I didn't like that.". I'll see if I can download zahn's video clip and merge it with mine so it's in full.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201208:49 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201208:51 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by WizardWolke - 11-02-201209:00 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:05 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Scythistical - 11-02-201209:08 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:10 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by WizardWolke - 11-02-201209:18 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Miistic - 11-02-201209:27 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:51 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201210:00 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by AngelZ - 11-02-201211:14 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Saintethan - 11-02-201212:05 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Scythistical - 11-02-201201:50 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by RaperisPacist - 11-02-201202:08 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-02-201203:55 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Saintethan - 11-02-201211:50 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by VlperX - 11-03-201201:39 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by xxDraa - 11-03-201203:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)