moderator complaint
Post: #15
He most likely does not deserve what I am about to say, but I'll say it anyway.
Noble, I have been a pretty big dick to you. I apologize for this.
Now, before you read the rest of this, take a deep breath. This is a game. On games, shit happens. On games, not everybody is going to see things your way. Most people are inclined not to believe you because of the way you take things (raging and whining).
So yeah. Sorry and all that
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201208:49 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201208:51 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by WizardWolke - 11-02-201209:00 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:05 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Scythistical - 11-02-201209:08 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:10 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by WizardWolke - 11-02-201209:18 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Miistic - 11-02-201209:27 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:51 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201210:00 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by AngelZ - 11-02-201211:14 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Saintethan - 11-02-201212:05 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Scythistical - 11-02-201201:50 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by RaperisPacist - 11-02-201202:08 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-02-201203:55 PM
RE: moderator complaint - by Saintethan - 11-02-201211:50 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by VlperX - 11-03-201201:39 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by xxDraa - 11-03-201203:32 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)