moderator complaint
Post: #13
It went something like this:

I was going around to random players with a carrot on a stick trying to get them to follow me, noble was the second person (I think) I went to.

Noble then said something about ponies being above me in power (lol) and I just started spamming "ahahahaha", then noble said '3, 2, 1 im kicked' (since he assumed I was going to kick him) and some time after that lava sent me a tp request and I accepted since I didn't realise noble and super angry at eachother.

noble said some shit that evades my memory, most of it was probably telling us to leave, which i had planned on doing, super was at the door and couldn't get out since it was privated by Noble, I then broke 2 cobblestone next to the door for super to leave who at the time was AFK or something.

So then I went outside and tp'd super to me so the'd be outside, then I planned on fixing up the two cobblestone, it looked like noble was going to (since he was holding cobblestone) aswell but instead he switched to a bucket of lava and put it under super, killing him/her.

That's when he got the 1 day tempban.


oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201208:49 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201208:51 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by WizardWolke - 11-02-201209:00 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:05 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Scythistical - 11-02-201209:08 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:10 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by WizardWolke - 11-02-201209:18 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Miistic - 11-02-201209:27 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:51 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201210:00 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by AngelZ - 11-02-201211:14 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Saintethan - 11-02-201212:05 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Scythistical - 11-02-201201:50 PM
RE: moderator complaint - by RaperisPacist - 11-02-201202:08 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-02-201203:55 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Saintethan - 11-02-201211:50 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by VlperX - 11-03-201201:39 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by xxDraa - 11-03-201203:32 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)