moderator complaint
Post: #12
[B]Scythisical.[/b]

I don't know how the situation went down, and I don' t think I ever will. But creating that "inb4" thread just angered Noble even more, and was just trollish. For future reference, you are [i]never[/i] to permanent ban someone for something as trivial as this without consulting other staff.

[B]BlueVertro[/b]

You have just fueled the argument by posting these meaningless insults.

[B]Noble.[/b]

Listen, you shouldn't have done that. I know Lava did deserve it--to an extent--due to several incidents in the past. But I've already taken steps in punishing her, by having her refund materials to several players. Please, leave this stuff to staff.

Noble, you need to calm down. All raging like this will do is prevent you from being unbanned, or make you get banned even more. Sit down, eat a chocolate bar, and direct your rage at the 2012 Presidential Election candidates or something. I know you have a hundred and one reasons to hate Scyth--so did I, once--but just chill for a bit, kay? You won't be permanently banned unless you keep this fight going. You screwed up, Blue screwed up, Lava screwed up, and Scyth screwed up. You all have somethong to account for.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201208:49 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201208:51 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by WizardWolke - 11-02-201209:00 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:05 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Scythistical - 11-02-201209:08 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:10 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by WizardWolke - 11-02-201209:18 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Miistic - 11-02-201209:27 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by noble_66 - 11-02-201209:51 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201210:00 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by AngelZ - 11-02-201211:14 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Saintethan - 11-02-201212:05 PM
RE: moderator complaint - by Scythistical - 11-02-201201:50 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by RaperisPacist - 11-02-201202:08 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-02-201203:55 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by Saintethan - 11-02-201211:50 PM,
RE: moderator complaint - by VlperX - 11-03-201201:39 AM,
RE: moderator complaint - by xxDraa - 11-03-201203:32 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)