I feel I must make something clear...
Yes, we have announced Asyr, but that does not mean the current mainworld will be deleted.
Let me say that again a little differently so all can remember,
[size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]The release of Asyr does not equate to the removal of any current world[/color][/size]
Spread the god damned word.
The current [color=#32CD32]MainWorld[/color] or, [i]Obsidia[/i] will still be there.. your homes will still be set and the warps won't be deleted. I'm still trying to get my head around the economy side.. I don't want to release Asyr till we have the economy properly sorted out.. but balances may need to be reset if I can't find a way to make the currency multi-world compatible; in which case, you will be the one who resets your own balance, by right clicking a sign agreeing to a few changes to your player stats before being able to access Asyr.
The fate of the current world lies solely in it's player activity over time. If it gets to a point where no one uses it, It may THEN be deleted.
I DO NOT support deleting people's work. I am not that kind of administrator. In fact, I work my arse off trying to avoid it.
The reason I've given my time to running Minecraft Servers since discovering the game, is something like 90% because I enjoy providing a platform to promote creativity. Flying around the server, seeing the many impressive builds, is what makes it all worth it for me.
I do intend to pick this server up.. I'm fairly certain I know how ultimately.. I'm just working out how, technically, in a unique and flexible way. But when organising my time in the past several months, I've had to lower the priority of the server due mostly to my full time job.
I also enjoy working on my own builds when I get the time.
Too many server owners delete worlds without even thinking... figuring their players will just get over it..
Fuck them.
Yes, we have announced Asyr, but that does not mean the current mainworld will be deleted.
Let me say that again a little differently so all can remember,
[size=xx-large][color=#FF0000]The release of Asyr does not equate to the removal of any current world[/color][/size]
Spread the god damned word.
The current [color=#32CD32]MainWorld[/color] or, [i]Obsidia[/i] will still be there.. your homes will still be set and the warps won't be deleted. I'm still trying to get my head around the economy side.. I don't want to release Asyr till we have the economy properly sorted out.. but balances may need to be reset if I can't find a way to make the currency multi-world compatible; in which case, you will be the one who resets your own balance, by right clicking a sign agreeing to a few changes to your player stats before being able to access Asyr.
The fate of the current world lies solely in it's player activity over time. If it gets to a point where no one uses it, It may THEN be deleted.
I DO NOT support deleting people's work. I am not that kind of administrator. In fact, I work my arse off trying to avoid it.
The reason I've given my time to running Minecraft Servers since discovering the game, is something like 90% because I enjoy providing a platform to promote creativity. Flying around the server, seeing the many impressive builds, is what makes it all worth it for me.
I do intend to pick this server up.. I'm fairly certain I know how ultimately.. I'm just working out how, technically, in a unique and flexible way. But when organising my time in the past several months, I've had to lower the priority of the server due mostly to my full time job.
I also enjoy working on my own builds when I get the time.
Too many server owners delete worlds without even thinking... figuring their players will just get over it..
Fuck them.