Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator
Post: #2
Well Seth, I think you've been good around the server recently, and am quite mature. An impressive post, if I do say so. You have my vote, but to get others, I recommend helping around more (especially when admins are on :3). NEXT APP!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by minicooper - 04-23-201201:55 PM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by mikey288 - 04-23-201202:02 PM
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by minicooper - 04-23-201202:10 PM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-23-201206:47 PM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by jakpet - 05-15-201211:10 AM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-16-201212:43 PM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by Alecglas - 06-23-201208:50 AM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by Miistic - 06-23-201210:00 AM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by Saintethan - 06-23-201211:39 AM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by xxDraa - 06-23-201210:00 PM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by BlackMajor - 06-24-201208:16 AM,
RE: Seth (clarkee98) #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-24-201212:13 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)