Anyone else?
Post: #1
I decided to actually log into the server this mornin' and spawned in the spawn with my creative inventory along with the [color=#FF1493]"Welcome Scythistical to Darkspin![/color] message.

Though my infinite bliss was short lived because I actually had NOTHING in my inventory, the creative items vanished, though they weren't there in the first place. It was just a simple image error, though this didn't change that all my items in my mainworld inventory had vanished.

Since my 'longer' posts tend to make no sense:

log into mainworld, get welcome message

has creative inventory in mainworld

in the spawn

items vanish

has nothing

lost junk that i can get back in 10 minutes
---
And yes, I know this should be in a different section, I really just can't be fucked.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone else? - by Scythistical - 10-30-201209:10 AM
RE: Anyone else? - by AngelZ - 10-31-201202:30 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by Bluevertro - 11-01-201212:35 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by OMGBACONROFL - 11-01-201207:25 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by Bluevertro - 11-01-201208:34 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by Saintethan - 11-02-201205:30 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by Bluevertro - 11-02-201208:53 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by VlperX - 11-03-201201:43 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by Bluevertro - 11-03-201210:03 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by Scythistical - 11-03-201210:10 AM,
RE: Anyone else? - by VlperX - 11-03-201210:48 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)