jakpet#moderator
Post: #2
...Wow.
You've impressed me here, jakpet!
But your history of immaturity has me wondering how good a Moderator you'd be.
This is a pretty good application, I have to admit. I'll edit this message if I decide to support you or not.
Apart from a few common spelling mistakes and missing grammar, its a pretty impressive application I did not expect from you.

[b]EDIT:[/b] I have decided to vote for you, jak. Though with my vote, I expect good things if you are promo'd.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
jakpet#moderator - by jakpet - 04-23-201208:03 AM,
RE: jakpet#moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-23-201208:22 AM
RE: jakpet#moderator - by mikey288 - 04-23-201210:02 AM,
RE: jakpet#moderator - by BlackMajor - 04-23-201202:02 PM,
RE: jakpet#moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-26-201205:05 PM,
RE: jakpet#moderator - by BlackMajor - 04-27-201212:43 PM,
RE: jakpet#moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-27-201208:52 PM,
RE: jakpet#moderator - by VlperX - 04-27-201210:32 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)