Post: #2
10-24-201206:43 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-24-201207:03 AM by Saintethan.)
No.
I don't care if you [i]say[/i] he griefed you three times. From that bit at the end, this just sounds like a desperate plea for his riches. I'm sorry, but for all we know, you could of done something to piss him off--please, show us (any staffmember) exactly where the grief was. We'll check the logs and see if he did it or not. By the way, breaking a couple blocks out of a wall does not usually constitute a ban--if he's done more than that, then we'll decide whether he deserves a permaban or a tempban.
For now, all you can do is show us exactly where he's griefed. We need proof before we can do anything.
[hr]
Kay, Zahn apparently confronted this earlier and permabanned him. It was deserved.
I still don't like the idea of you getting the materials in his chests. We can supply you with repair materials if needed--but leeching off of someone else's supplies, banned or not, just doesn't seem right.
I don't care if you [i]say[/i] he griefed you three times. From that bit at the end, this just sounds like a desperate plea for his riches. I'm sorry, but for all we know, you could of done something to piss him off--please, show us (any staffmember) exactly where the grief was. We'll check the logs and see if he did it or not. By the way, breaking a couple blocks out of a wall does not usually constitute a ban--if he's done more than that, then we'll decide whether he deserves a permaban or a tempban.
For now, all you can do is show us exactly where he's griefed. We need proof before we can do anything.
[hr]
Kay, Zahn apparently confronted this earlier and permabanned him. It was deserved.
I still don't like the idea of you getting the materials in his chests. We can supply you with repair materials if needed--but leeching off of someone else's supplies, banned or not, just doesn't seem right.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]