Post: #6
10-23-201204:53 AM
Yes the donator ranks are always up for change. I'm still used to shit being completely overpriced to hell. It makes Iconomy a bit easier to manage in my opinion with larger numbers. As-well the Donation ranks for Recurring payments aren't that much since I meant for them to be recurring Monthly, 5$ a month ain't much. As-well I make about 50$+ Every 2 weeks and I'm tempted to donate, but as of the moment paypal's being a jackass so for a while that'll be outta the question. We can always change the colors of the donator rank I just put them up randomly without even knowing of the color.
And finally I have the feeling you don't understand Idea #5 OMGBACONROFL, not trying to be a jackass but I was only stating that Asyr should be the one and ONLY map reset, I wasn't advocating future map resets but who knows it could occur out of thin air.
And finally I have the feeling you don't understand Idea #5 OMGBACONROFL, not trying to be a jackass but I was only stating that Asyr should be the one and ONLY map reset, I wasn't advocating future map resets but who knows it could occur out of thin air.