Location?
Sister city!
75.00%
3
Neighboring city!
25.00%
1
Seperate city!
0%
0
4 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Derpopolis expansion?
Post: #1
So, as you may know, I run a relatively large town called Derpopolis of which is getting a bit small and cramped, so I'm going to expand it, and I want to know where you would like me to make it. Keep in mind that this is [b][u][i]NOT[/u][/i][/b] a clone of Derpopolis. I intend to make new plots, and 4 new mini biomes. So, what are your thoughts on the placement of the new expansion? Also if you want to talk to me in game, the code name is "Herpopolis"
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Derpopolis expansion? - by mrminority - 04-17-201204:14 PM
RE: Derpopolis expansion? - by manbabe - 04-19-201212:45 PM,
RE: Derpopolis expansion? - by hugh1 - 04-29-201206:14 PM,
RE: Derpopolis expansion? - by mrminority - 05-04-201211:09 AM,
RE: Derpopolis expansion? - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-08-201206:03 PM,
RE: Derpopolis expansion? - by VlperX - 05-08-201210:03 PM,
RE: Derpopolis expansion? - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-09-201204:21 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)