Do you want goldfish64488 to be mayor?
yes
50.00%
2
no
50.00%
2
4 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Goldfish64488 for Mayor
Post: #1
Hello potential voters,

I am goldfish64488 and i would like to be the mayor for our towm. First of all, i belive a good mayor needs to keep a line of communication open with his citizen. That person also needs to be on alot and needsd to listen to others. I belive I fit the bill. I would never abonden our town as long as minecraft is on my computer. I also I belive I have the patience to deal with citizens as I have done many leadership projects IRL. I also belive I have the money management skills as I was Student Council President for a year to lead our town. I will treat all my citizens with respect i will work for you.

Thank you for your time vote for me. :cool:
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Goldfish64488 for Mayor - by goldfish64488 - 10-19-201210:18 AM
RE: Goldfish64488 for Mayor - by Scythistical - 10-19-201211:06 AM,
RE: Goldfish64488 for Mayor - by RaperisPacist - 10-19-201202:05 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)