Zahn97 #Moderator
Post: #4
I mostly replied so negatively because I [i]really[/i] wanted to use that image. But yes. So long as the "HURR HURR TOO MANY MODERATORS" card isn't pulled on [i]my[/i] next application, I reccomend Zahn. I can't approve, of course.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zahn97 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 10-13-201210:20 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 10-13-201211:13 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by mikey288 - 10-13-201201:21 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 10-13-201201:46 PM
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 10-15-201207:31 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Scythistical - 10-16-201201:44 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 10-17-201209:17 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 10-18-201205:34 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 10-18-201207:13 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by mrminority - 10-18-201208:30 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 10-18-201208:35 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 10-18-201209:03 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by BlackMajor - 10-18-201202:40 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)