Zahn97 #Moderator
Post: #3
Glad you're finally coming to reapply. I remember your time as Artisan. Back when I was Mod, and you were like a mentor. Well one that would boss me around, but anyway, I thought you were a great Artisan, until the, should I say, fight, between you and Vlper came. Many came to despise you. Anyway, I just wanted to say that if you've truly changed, you deserve a spot on the staff. It's funny, how you used to be higher rank than you, and I have one of the spots to chose your fate.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Zahn97 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 10-13-201210:20 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 10-13-201211:13 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by mikey288 - 10-13-201201:21 PM
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 10-13-201201:46 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 10-15-201207:31 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Scythistical - 10-16-201201:44 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 10-17-201209:17 PM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 10-18-201205:34 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by OMGBACONROFL - 10-18-201207:13 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by mrminority - 10-18-201208:30 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by AngelZ - 10-18-201208:35 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by Saintethan - 10-18-201209:03 AM,
RE: Zahn97 #Moderator - by BlackMajor - 10-18-201202:40 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)