Post: #1
10-13-201210:20 AM
[b]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/b]
I wish to become a moderator, to oversee the minority of the players.
I wish to contribute to the server, instead of hindering it's progress, like the last time I was given authority I have apologized countless times, and assure you I am not the same person I once was.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
I think it takes an attentive person. Someone who pays attention to the minority players and helps them along with their needs. Someone who will be online a lot and help the newer players get around.
(Like a glorified door mat that has some extra commands.)
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/b]
Well over that.
[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/b]
I am 15, a high school student, planning to major in Computer Science and French once I get into college. I like guns and women.
I have built several things in Nordsburg, none of them extremely eye appealing, but enough to satisfy my own tastes and perhaps another's.
I like the server, and my gameplay has been amazing for the time I've spent on the server.
[b]Anything we should know about?[/b]
I have three nipples.
[b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/b]
No. but perhaps, I can get them to approve me... </3
[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]
Ye.
[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/b]
Yes, Sir!
inb4 no you're a stupid kid :(
I wish to become a moderator, to oversee the minority of the players.
I wish to contribute to the server, instead of hindering it's progress, like the last time I was given authority I have apologized countless times, and assure you I am not the same person I once was.
[b]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/b]
I think it takes an attentive person. Someone who pays attention to the minority players and helps them along with their needs. Someone who will be online a lot and help the newer players get around.
(Like a glorified door mat that has some extra commands.)
[b]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/b]
Well over that.
[b]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/b]
I am 15, a high school student, planning to major in Computer Science and French once I get into college. I like guns and women.
I have built several things in Nordsburg, none of them extremely eye appealing, but enough to satisfy my own tastes and perhaps another's.
I like the server, and my gameplay has been amazing for the time I've spent on the server.
[b]Anything we should know about?[/b]
I have three nipples.
[b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/b]
No. but perhaps, I can get them to approve me... </3
[b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b]
Ye.
[b]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/b]
Yes, Sir!
inb4 no you're a stupid kid :(

