dark_assassin85 for mayor
Post: #2
Hiya. Although I do enjoy yer participation in our server, I don't think that you're quite ready to become mayor yet. Also, hey, can you use the application? It's on the top of this board, titled "#Mayor." It makes your application look nice when you use it! It's also generally recommended to be merchant first... I think I can help you achieve that--I'd happily give you a large sum of my now-unused money. Altogether, though, the town is very nice--but it could use some work.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
dark_assassin85 for mayor - by Dark_Sire - 10-13-201203:00 AM,
RE: dark_assassin85 for mayor - by Saintethan - 10-13-201204:50 AM
RE: dark_assassin85 for mayor - by Xemyik - 10-13-201205:47 AM,
RE: dark_assassin85 for mayor - by RaperisPacist - 10-13-201208:55 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)