Dark_Sire for Mayor
Post: #1
Hi, i would like to become a mayor becuae i have a town. The biggest reason i wan to become a Mayor is so I can make sure my town isn't griefed. So far the only thing that was griefed was some glowsstone (not much but it gets kind of annoying). Also I have had some villagers building houses and selling them in my town without buying the land first. I was gone for about a month and when i got back a lot of houses that i have never seen before came up. I was slightly frustrated at this, if i became mayor and I were to leave for a little bit no new houses would come up. I have 9 citizens (including myself). That is why i would like to become mayor. :D
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dark_Sire for Mayor - by Dark_Sire - 10-13-201202:35 AM
RE: Dark_Sire for Mayor - by Scythistical - 10-16-201201:42 PM,
RE: Dark_Sire for Mayor - by mikey288 - 10-17-201208:14 AM,
RE: Dark_Sire for Mayor - by OMGBACONROFL - 10-17-201204:31 PM,
RE: Dark_Sire for Mayor - by mikey288 - 10-18-201206:45 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)