Aren't I a stinker?
Yes
75.00%
3
Somewhat
25.00%
1
4 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Mute request
Post: #1
Haha. Second one in a matter of days? aren't I a stinker?

Anyways, Hug535 has decided to, yet again, spam with tpa's..this time constantly. And then saying "thanks Xemmy"... I know saint's given him a warning, but well, it seems he ignored his warning, and did this. Mind giving him a mute for a bit to straighten him out like you said?

and I am a man of proof. Nothing in court exists without proof.

http://s1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/Mikey_Colley/?action=view&current=mute_zps39421fda.png
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mute request - by Xemyik - 10-10-201207:55 AM
RE: Mute request - by Saintethan - 10-10-201210:51 AM,
RE: Mute request - by BlackMajor - 10-10-201212:23 PM,
RE: Mute request - by Saintethan - 10-10-201209:12 PM,
RE: Mute request - by noble_66 - 10-11-201204:42 AM,
RE: Mute request - by Saintethan - 10-11-201205:06 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)