Post: #15
10-10-201205:59 AM
:') It's awesome in the sort of way that I despise and am utterly jealous of but that I love and enjoy at the same time. It's like a joygasm.
On that happy note, Black, can I seriously have my moderator rank back? It's been a helluva time trying to find a reason to keep playing on here... I only check back occasionally now to see the progress of Asyr and Paper's mega-art.
On that happy note, Black, can I seriously have my moderator rank back? It's been a helluva time trying to find a reason to keep playing on here... I only check back occasionally now to see the progress of Asyr and Paper's mega-art.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]