Ban Request
Post: #1
Hm..Well, First time I've did one of these. Normally I don't have to get my nose caught into these things, however, I think this is a good time to have it. Essentially, XxRazer928xX (seems as if the more X's you have in your name the more badass you are.. or that's what they think) was on the chat in the servers (around 10 PM eastern time or a bit later) and said "I'm a hacker". "I love nudus" (Nudus being a hacking program" and "I'm flying" and "I'm griefing" Where's my proof? Oh I screenshotted it. [Image: ]

if the image doesn't show too well, here's the link to it.

http://s1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/Mikey_Colley/?action=view&current=WOoProof.png
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban Request - by Xemyik - 10-08-201212:47 PM
RE: Ban Request - by Pandora667 - 10-08-201201:23 PM,
RE: Ban Request - by Xemyik - 10-08-201201:26 PM,
RE: Ban Request - by BlackMajor - 10-08-201206:46 PM,
RE: Ban Request - by Saintethan - 10-09-201202:27 AM,
RE: Ban Request - by Xemyik - 10-09-201207:57 AM,
RE: Ban Request - by OMGBACONROFL - 10-15-201207:15 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)