Should King leaders be chosen BEFORE Asyr comes out?
Yes
100.00%
2
No
0%
0
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

an Asyr idea
Post: #1
[color=#FFFFFF]Sorry I don't have any dragon emoji icons to make this look classy Black, but here it is.

:D Hey guys I was messing around on the server one day when I looked over my king app and it was declined and closed :huh:. The app was closed due to Black saying how king has no purpose until Asyr comes out. Before I knew it, Black actually came on the server and I told him something, :idea: "to keep Asyr from having too much chaos, we should make the faction city kings distinguished BEFORE the world came out". Once I told him this he put it into the admin chat, but the idea hasn't really been looked over :dodgy:, so I'm posting it here. If we were to distinguish the king leaders before Asyr, I would like to say that I would like to apply for the king leader of the Hjerim :angel: (the good faction).
[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
an Asyr idea - by Jawa - 09-27-201212:27 PM
RE: an Asyr idea - by mikey288 - 09-27-201207:46 PM,
RE: an Asyr idea - by BlackMajor - 09-27-201208:43 PM,
RE: an Asyr idea - by Saintethan - 09-28-201205:01 AM,
RE: an Asyr idea - by mikey288 - 09-28-201206:24 AM,
RE: an Asyr idea - by Saintethan - 09-28-201206:30 AM,
RE: an Asyr idea - by WizardWolke - 09-28-201206:42 AM,
RE: an Asyr idea - by mikey288 - 09-28-201211:31 AM,
RE: an Asyr idea - by mrminority - 09-30-201206:59 AM,
RE: an Asyr idea - by mikey288 - 09-30-201207:18 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)