Post: #3
09-27-201209:09 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-27-201210:06 AM by Saintethan.)
It needs more Jack Spicer. [hr]
[Image: ]
JACK'D!![hr]
EDIT: dammit.
[Image: ][hr]
The rule 34 of this guy is incredibly evil and satanic. I like it.[hr]
Oh my zark, Xaiolin Showdown was an awesome show. Jack Spicer was my favorite character, he was like one of the worst wannabe bad guys ever. I mean, seriously! Those goggles don't exactly scream "I'm gonna kill you!", it's more like "I'm a dumbass for buying these, I can't even see out of them" sorta thing. Maybe I should try doing some art of him one day (actual art, not pornography)--I got this one off of some chick on DeviantArt.[hr]
IBAN I KNOW YER THERE
[hr]
READ MY THREAD IN GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Image: ]
JACK'D!![hr]
EDIT: dammit.
[Image: ][hr]
The rule 34 of this guy is incredibly evil and satanic. I like it.[hr]
Oh my zark, Xaiolin Showdown was an awesome show. Jack Spicer was my favorite character, he was like one of the worst wannabe bad guys ever. I mean, seriously! Those goggles don't exactly scream "I'm gonna kill you!", it's more like "I'm a dumbass for buying these, I can't even see out of them" sorta thing. Maybe I should try doing some art of him one day (actual art, not pornography)--I got this one off of some chick on DeviantArt.[hr]
IBAN I KNOW YER THERE
[hr]
READ MY THREAD IN GENERAL DISCUSSION
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
