Geistwolke for Artisan
Post: #2
I approve. But, well... last time I checked, he wasn't exactly skilled as a moderator. I may have been a bit out-of-touch with the server (and I still am), but I know it takes more than a month to get skilled as a staffmember. I want him to have WorldEdit and all that other goodness--he does deserve that part--but as for the ban-kick guru aspect of it? I'm afraid not.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-26-201208:39 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by Saintethan - 09-26-201209:26 AM
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-26-201210:02 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by mikey288 - 09-26-201210:26 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-26-201210:36 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-27-201206:45 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by Saintethan - 09-27-201209:02 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by BlackMajor - 09-27-201210:20 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by mrminority - 09-27-201210:37 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by RaperisPacist - 09-27-201211:03 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-28-201206:39 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by mikey288 - 10-09-201207:05 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by BlackMajor - 10-09-201206:53 PM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by Saintethan - 10-10-201205:59 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by mikey288 - 10-11-201208:55 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)