Geistwolke for Artisan
Post: #1
I am making this application for artisan because i feel like i am being limited by only having creative mode. If I had World-edit and Log-block I could help out with griefs and other problems. Plus, it would help with my creativity and I could make cities for Asyr. I have heard some people say that I ignore problems when I'm building, the only problem is grief because I can't check the block records to see who griefed,so that means I have to wait for an Artisan or Admin to come on. I want to be able to help the server out a lot more; the server will probably get a lot more popular and I can't help with certain problems, such as griefs, because I didn't know what the original build looked like.

I hope you decide to let me become Artisan.


P.S. Mikey became Admin so there is a position open for artisan.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-26-201208:39 AM
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by Saintethan - 09-26-201209:26 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-26-201210:02 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by mikey288 - 09-26-201210:26 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-26-201210:36 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-27-201206:45 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by Saintethan - 09-27-201209:02 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by BlackMajor - 09-27-201210:20 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by mrminority - 09-27-201210:37 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by RaperisPacist - 09-27-201211:03 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by WizardWolke - 09-28-201206:39 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by mikey288 - 10-09-201207:05 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by BlackMajor - 10-09-201206:53 PM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by Saintethan - 10-10-201205:59 AM,
RE: Geistwolke for Artisan - by mikey288 - 10-11-201208:55 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)