Darkspin: Tribute Video
Post: #1
Allo, Zahn here, (this guy again ._.) Ye.

Well, I was thinking on making a tribute video of Darkspin, using a freecam mod, and Sonic ether unbelievable shades, with audio enhanced music from C418.

I want a list of things to be put in the video.

Towns, amazing builds, man amazing things inside the world as of 9-25-12.

I have, a maximum of: 15 minutes.

So please, someone help me out :P :D

A list from BlackMajor, or Someone just list something you want in the video, and gimme the coords.

I will be asking Admin/Mod/Artisan help to teleport me to the coords, to that I can actually get footage of such things.

Other wise :D

You can expect the video by October 10th if you guys want me to do it :P
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Darkspin: Tribute Video - by AngelZ - 09-26-201208:02 AM
RE: Darkspin: Tribute Video - by mikey288 - 09-26-201208:06 AM,
RE: Darkspin: Tribute Video - by BlackMajor - 09-26-201211:31 AM,
RE: Darkspin: Tribute Video - by RaperisPacist - 09-26-201209:36 PM,
RE: Darkspin: Tribute Video - by AngelZ - 09-27-201207:29 AM,
RE: Darkspin: Tribute Video - by BlackMajor - 09-27-201203:34 PM,
RE: Darkspin: Tribute Video - by Saintethan - 10-24-201204:50 AM,
RE: Darkspin: Tribute Video - by mikey288 - 10-24-201209:51 AM,
RE: Darkspin: Tribute Video - by AngelZ - 10-24-201210:26 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)