Post: #10
09-25-201206:28 PM
You guys have to also take into account what has happened apart from that incident (for which I was not present).
Saint. I do not believe you to be moderator material. Time and time again you've been careless about your words and you don't really seem to take into account nothing but your own friendships. That is up to admins though, just putting in my couple words.
Now to address other mods and admins...
You are all far too lenient on people because of friendship. You cannot say 'I like you I say yes'. you need to be critical of past actions if the community is to stay parasite free.
Give it another month or so saint, you haven't really made a good impression with just this thread, not even taking into account your past.
Saint. I do not believe you to be moderator material. Time and time again you've been careless about your words and you don't really seem to take into account nothing but your own friendships. That is up to admins though, just putting in my couple words.
Now to address other mods and admins...
You are all far too lenient on people because of friendship. You cannot say 'I like you I say yes'. you need to be critical of past actions if the community is to stay parasite free.
Give it another month or so saint, you haven't really made a good impression with just this thread, not even taking into account your past.
